"It's Easy Being Green...and gorgeous too!"
1. Prime your eyes from lid to brow using Prime Time eye primer.
2. Apply a base of light silver from the b88m matte palette from lid to brow bone. Make sure to work base into the inner corner.
3. Using a shadow brush, apply a medium green shadow to the lid. Use the brush to "pack on" the colour first. Then with fine back & forth and circular motions, blend the packed on shadow into the crease and above to the brow bone.
4. Apply a darker olive green colour into the crease using a crease brush. Colour should be applied from the outer corner into the middle of the crease.
5. Blend!! Make sure to blend the darker green shadow up into the lighter green which will create a gorgeous fading effect.
6. Bring the colour to under the eyes by using an flat angled lining brush applying first the light silver, then the medium green and finally the olive. Make sure to work the olive into the outer corner, bringing it around and down into the lower lash line.
7. Line your eyes with black liner and a few good coats of black mascara. *Optional: a great set of falsies complete this look and take it to the next level!
Don't forget: A properly groomed brow is the frame to your eye and completes the look.
Chickaboom Tip: Using a foundation brush, "clean up" under and around the eye using some loose powder. This is especially useful for tidying up the angle on your outer corners.